gDMSS Plus is a remote surveillance tool for Android devices that provides you the opportunity to monitor every video camera through your tablet or smartphone. But, if you want to take control of video cameras on your PC or Laptop, is there gDMSS Plus for Windows?
Well, it is possible to use gDMSS Plus for any Laptop or PC. However, before that, it’s best to know the features of this app first.
Features of gDMSS Plus
Some of the amazing features of gDMSS Plus are as follows:
- Device Management
Among some options, they can be found within the LAN or WiFi, add devices through P2P, IP/Domain, and DDNS. P2P enables adding devices through QR code scanning and even a full list of devices, useful to migrate from Lite app to Plus version in one operation.
- Integration of Some Security Devices
The primary feature is being able to manage in one app. You can manage alarm systems, access control, and CCTV devices from Dahua.
- Playback of Stored Clips and Recordings and Live Viewing
You can enjoy live video, combining cameras and channels. You can also playback to extract, trim, and capture the recorded videos. In turn, captures and clips may be viewed from the memory of your smartphone.
- Events and Notifications
The detection events that are generated by the devices are notified and listed in the app through push notifications. Such consist of free and instant alerts supported by the devices and to which they can subscribe quickly, based on the kind of detection selected.
- Configuration of Channels
It enables you to modify coding, movement control of the PTZ cameras, image adjustments or with bidirectional audio communication, motorized zoom, as well as a display of the quadrants.
- Live Demo Available
If you are interested in how gDMSS Plus for PC works, you can take advantage of the live demo. This will help you determine how beneficial gDMSS Plus is for your security needs.
- Cloud Storage Services and Cloud Recording
The next updates of gDMSS Plus will enable video recording via cloud under a paid service with rates every channel for recording in a particular period of time. However, it is only available for the cameras that support this kind of functionality.
gDMSS Plus for Windows – Free Download
If you want to install gDMSS Plus App on your PC, there are some steps you should follow and these include the following:
- To install gDMSS Plus on your PC, you need an Android emulator. There are several Android emulators available in the market. Depending on your preferences, choose the most reliable one like BlueStacks.
- Install your chosen Android emulator.
- Once done with the installation, launch it.
- Once you have launched it, look for the search option or Play Store.
- You might need to sign in your Google account for you to install an app.
- If you are logged in already, look for gDMSS Plus in the Play Store or use the search box and install it.
- The installation will start immediately and can be completed in a few minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
Make sure to follow the steps properly to avoid any problems or inconvenience while installing the gDMSS Plus for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 OS.