This tutorial is used to set up the gDMSS Lite App on your Windows PC or Laptop gadgets to secure your home or office. Let’s see how to use and install gDMSS Lite App in detail.
Security is a major concern in the modern world. Almost all the offices, banks and even houses use surveillance cameras of one type or the other. A problem that may arise with surveillance is proper monitoring. Modern problems require modern solutions.
gDMSS Lite is a remote surveillance app that allows users to monitor easily. You can swiftly monitor the activities in your concerned place sitting miles away. It is originally an app made for Android. The developers haven’t developed gDMSS Lite for PC yet. However, it can be installed on Windows using a simple method.
Free Download gDMSS Lite for Windows 7/8/10 PC/Laptop
- Download and install an emulator
Android apps are easy to install on PC or Laptops using emulators. Among the good ones are Bluestacks and MEmu. Download the latest version by either searching on Google or going to the developer’s official site.
After you are done with downloading, double-click the installer. It will install and setup the emulator on your device in a few minutes. For installing an emulator, your PC / Laptop must have DirectX installed. Your PC/ laptop must have a RAM of at least 2GB and should have at least 4GB hard disk space available.
Emulators require you to sign-in with a Gmail account when you install them for the first time.
- Install gDMSS Lite
To download and install gDMSS Lite App on PC, search for the app in your emulator. The download and installation may take a few seconds to minutes depending upon your connection speed.
Configuration and Usage
#1 Select a language
Right after you open the app, you’ll be prompted to select your desired language. Choose one that you are comfortable with. This helps you to easily understand the different features of the app and modify the settings as desired.
#2 Connect your device
gDMSS Lite for PC allows you to connect and set up your remote devices quickly. This device can be a camera, a security door or an alarm.
For setting up your camera, follow these steps:
- Click the Camera icon at the top.
- Click on the + icon at the right-top. You will see a pop-up that will ask you to initialize your device first.
- You’ll see 4 options i.e. Wi-Fi Device, Wired Device, Cloud Device, and Online Search Device. Choose the relevant option.
- Select P2P if you want to establish a remote connection with another surveillance computer that’s not very far away. Choose IP if your device is distant, and needs a connection through a server.
- Add your username, password, and the specific address of your connection with the device.
- You can choose to view the desired number of cameras by selecting Playback in the side-bar menu.
It’s possible to view dozens of cameras at the same time using gDMSS Lite for Windows. That means you can be a surveillance king just by installing the simple gDMSS lite app.